Applying her smart and satirical point of view to current and relevant issues, Samantha Bee provides her nuanced perspective on world events, repartees with newsmakers from across ideological spectrums and stabs injustice with the hot poker of comedy.
- Again? Again. - Florida's Mental Health - The Many Faces (and Crotches) of Libertarians - Pat Kiernan: National Treasure
- From Their Cold Dead Hands - Looking Under the GOP's Hood - Indian Bummer - Something Nice for a Change
- Rue Britannia - Oh Shit, Brexit - Saw Something Said Something - The Supremely Busy Court - The Many faces of Charlie Rose
- The Not- Ready-For-Primetime Party - Born Again in the U.S.A. - Cleveland Braces for Impact - A Very Special Full Frontal Special
- We Got a Bus! - Nice to Meet You, America - A Very Special Pep Talk - Hello, Cleveland!
To better understand the Democrats' optics problem, Sam speaks with a superdelegate who doubles as a lobbyist.
Recapping the first presidential debate of 2016.
Correspondents Allana Harkin and Amy Hoggart visit a Trump rally to see if his supporters think the upcoming election is rigged against him.
Full Frontal presents an extra-large post-debate episode.
Sam visits the U.N. and speaks with female leaders from around the world.
Sam takes on trolls, conspiracy theories and the alt-right movement; a conversation with President Obama.
Sam travels to Moscow and decides not to move her show there.
Sam heaves a sigh of relief at the end of the 2016 election with some very special guests.
Issues and politics in North Carolina are explored.
A study of a vindictive Big Brother.
Sam explores deportation and detainment policies under the Obama administration.
Sam interviews author-journalist Masha Gessen. Topics include how to survive an autocracy.
A visit to the nation's capital to see a taping of America's finale.
Discussing the real "bad dudes" in the White House who are rushing to ruin America.
A trip across the pond to explore Donald Trump's policies.
- A Man, A Sam, and A Tiny Horse - The Bed We've Made - #passMJIA - Gary Johnson - The "Ted Cruz Caress" Challenge
- Feel The Turn - The Religious Right: Part Two - Big Tobacco vs. Little Vape - Whatever Happened to Full Frontal?
- Cruz Bows Out / Michelle Branch - 2010 Election: Part Two - Crisis Pregnancy Centers - Play Us Out, Michelle
- Kasich and Cruz: Brothers in Hopelessness - Twenty-Dollar Tubman - The Wrong Guy - Sanders and Superdelegates - Sam's Fashion Consultant
- New York Primaries Part 1 - New York Primaries Part 2 - The Worst Person in Tennessee 1 - Bernie "Bros" - The Worst Person in Tennessee 2 - Blame Katie Couric
- Sam and Gloria Steinem - Supreme Court Battle - Rape Kit Backlog - There is No God at CPAC - In Case You Missed It...
- What the Hell Are Superdelegates? - Poor Babies Don't Deserve Diapers - Eddie Eagle - Gun TV
- Hillary, No! - Cruz 101 - Matt Bevin - Greetings, Trump Supporters - North Korean Missiles
- Republicans in South Carolina - The Real Kasich - Job Fair for Future Women - Syrian Refugees Part 2 - Kasich Defunds Planned Parenthood
- The Office Tour - 2010 Elections - Abortions, Texas-Style - Black History Month - The Archbishop Vs. The Girl Scouts
- Great Job, Sam! - R.I.P. G.O.P. - Democrats Debate in Flint - Duck and Cover - Women Business Owners
Full Frontal finally takes a look at all the bullshit we've been missing since the White House of Horrors opened.
Full Frontal takes a look at the Department of... well, it used to be Justice. We're not quite sure what it is now.
Full Frontal discusses the Deep State; destroying the spy microwave in the kitchen.
Sam sets out to save journalism one small-town newspaper at a time.
Remember that Georgia Rape Kits story? Well, get ready for Rape Kits 2...
Full Frontal inducts a new "she-leader" into the Great Feminists in Feminism Herstory Hall of Lady Fame.
From the DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C., Samantha Bee hosts an alternative event to the official White House Correspondents' Dinner. Proceeds benefit the Committee to Protect Journalists.
Between religious freedom and healthcare reform, Republicans have been very busy, so Samantha examines the fruits of their labors.
Former White House Counsel John Dean helps Sam settle the debate of "Who Wore Corruption Better," Nixon or Trump.
Reluctantly revisiting the 1980s to discuss the War on Drugs.
Sam tries to prove civil discourse isn't dead with a discussion about Rikers Island.
A walk through the "Upside Down," or as it was known before Donald Trump, the English language.
Samantha sits down with Senator Elizabeth Warren to grab some secondhand hope.
Checking on an impeachment rally to see how the left is using its time and energy to combat the Trump administration.
Sam offers up a warning to the newest member of the Trump administration: beware the spreading taint!
A musical tribute to Kris Kobach's unconstitutional laws, with help from Javier Munoz.
Sam meets Kurdish women who've taken work-life balance to a new level.
"Full Frontal" stuns the nation with its second sports-related segment in just two weeks.
Exploring America's other favorite pastime- screwing over Puerto Rico.
Correspondent Amy Hoggart seeks refuge from America's fake news pandemic in Finland.
Serving up the scariest Halloween fright - an entire show on climate change.
Samantha swallows the red pill and dives deep into the matrix of election integrity.
Taking a look at what's happened in the 365 days since the 2016 election.